[geocentrism] Calculating primes..

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:02:41 +1000

You all know I havn't a clue when it comes to numbers systems, so I don't know
if this is fair dinkum! But he has been on about these primes for a while..
Phil

April 11, 2008 posting ... on encryption codes ... or lack thereof ... after i
released the "Calculate Primes" work ... the engineers on the inside of the US
aerospace and secure computing community knew immediately what i had done
relative to breaking encryption codes and firewalls ... this past tuesday
morning michael chertoff ... nazi head of the bush homeland security Gestapo
Agency ... (just look at this dude ... can you believe it ... i don't know
anyone that looks like this !!! have not seen anything like this since the ole
mengala days) ... anyway .. he had to publicly admit that the US security - mil
computing industry is toast ... slowly i am releasing the effects of the
"calculate primes" work ... not only did it solve a 2500 year old math problem
... but it effectively reduced the entire US secure computing industry to a
pile of sniffling dribble ... it also was essential in halting the attack on
Iran since now it was totally uncertain what ability that country and its
allies have on reversing the entire US arsenal ... there is a little thing
called "balance of power" and since the beginning of time it has been an
essential element in maintaining world peace ... this balance was sharply
overturned by the US - Israeli junta funded to the hilt by the mindless Israeli
controlled US congress ... in my own way and in my own understanding of what
had to be done ... i not only solved the oldest mathematical problem ... but at
the same time reduced the edge held by the european banking community to little
more than the pile of dog crap that they are ... i hope you are awaiting my
next four releases to come out in rapid succession ... each release takes on a
new dimension . listen to my weekly radio show this week for more on this and
other topics including recent archaeology discoveries which turn the tide on
traditionally taught issues dealing with the origin of man ... jim mccanney