[geocentrism] Re: Bible anomalies.

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:29:09 -0700 (PDT)

Philip, the earth was not the same size then as it is now and yes ALLL the
evidince suports that fact......in fact the earth was only 1/2 the size it is
today...anyone care to chalenge me on the Scientific Evidence...not what most
people belive........i wont argue what coulda, might have  happend external of
the only the evidence. availiable..... go on go on.....