[geocentrism] Re: Axis and winning.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:02:22 +1000

Those are three axis each with their own independent relative progressive
radial orientations wrt the observer/ earth….

You obviously did not read my whole post..  go back.

with respect to the observer on earth, is not relevant. neither is it
trustworthy..  About as true as the ball in the moving train..  from that point
of view we cannot say the earth turns, instead saying the sun translates..

From outside the earth moon system, if we accept the sun is relatively
stationary, as MS does, we will see the moon rotate with respect to the sun
every 28 days.  We will see it translating around the earth once every 28 days,
and we will see the earth spin every 24 hours.

Thats from that observation spot.

Now from the Moons observation, we will see the sun move across the sky for a
28 earth day period. We will see the eath spin 28 times during a moonday. So
that observation is of no use any more than the from the earth.

All you have to do Phill is show us how you can produce the moons supposed
rotation without the orbit….YOU CANT!!!!!

Can too!  You can't show us the moon is orbiting without the earth .. You said
so .. but I can still claim it is rotating without an orbit with respect to the
sun..  the moon and the earth could be orbiting each other.

I showed you how I produced the rotation in my post..  You have not read down
that far yet.. I know because of the speed of your return, without any thinking
process ...  clue.. Pauls idea of tipping the moon on its side without giving
it any force to spin..  As is just tip it over.

Finally I can prove its spin just by direct measurement of the centrepetal
stress in the rock.. Ditto for earth..  Geocentrism cannot deny the stress is
there, proven conclusively by the geostationary satellite. Now get out of that
one using mainstream science you obfuscating obstropolite.

                  From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 3:09 PM

                  Allen its not about winning. Its about truth.. And truth has
to be within universally accepted definitions.  Discussion is invalid if you or
I make up our own definition.

                  Unless you can prove me otherwise, it is accepted universally
in geometry that an axis is the centre line of any rotation, and that this line
has no dimension. It is not an axel.

                  From your most recent, you have used a plate or disc to imply
that it is not possible to have two axis' in parallel---  ie you say that these
are the same rotation and axis..  You thus are insisting an axis has dimension
like an axel. But I guess what you are trying to say is that a molecule on the
edge of the plate cannot have a separate rotation.  May we leave that aside,
because I have another experiment on board coming soon which will elaborate on
this.

                  But our discussion concerned the orbit of the moon, which
cannot be compared to a particle on the edge of a plate.

                  It appears that you accept the moon has a separate axis at n
degrees off from that of the earth when you said,
                  Yes, Phil that is two. One axis for each progresie radial
oreintaion . Therefore you do accept that the moon is rotating.  I easily saw
how the progression of a radian vector fixed within an object represented
angular rotation of that object.

                  You seem to accept that translation and rotation are separate
motions. So I am puzzeled why you deny there is any rotation of the moon around
its axis, the moment it begins to translate in an orbit around the world....

                  Can you consider the question this way.  Let us take Pauls
imaginary moon, where instead of just 10 degrees off the vertical, it is rolled
over so that its rotation is horizontal to its orbital plane. rolling sideways
so to speak at just one roll per orbital period. .   You will accept that this
rotation continues as it translates around the earth.. NO?    YES?  then why do
you refuse to accept that there is still a separate rotation if this same rpm
rotation is 15 degrees off the vertical or even vertical and parallel to the
earths axis?

                  Neville has hinted that you were considering the aether
firmament as rotating with the moon imbedded within it. But you denied this
stating clearly that you were debating from MS science point of view.

                  Phil is right about this…” From what I believed, Allen has
been postulating MS science unrelated to geocentrism..”…at least exclusivley, I
have been adressing both systems....The two systems must be geometrically
equivalent,

                  I see contradiction and conflict  in those words.

                  Yet your reference to a plate example seems to indicate your
mind is at this geocentric principle, and if it were, then within mine and
maybe yours we are in agreement concerning the rotation. We have been for some
time.

                  I stated elsewhere a long time ago, that rotation was a
motion relative to the aether.  If the aether moved around the world at a set
speed, and the moon was appearing to move in the same direction at the same
speed, then there was no relative motion---no rotation.

                  The two systems must be geometrically equivalent,,  Yes, but
geometry is only a paper science dealing with appearances..  not reality.  and
that has been where you and I have been wasting our time here, in not
separating the difference. Remember long ago how I argued with regner,
concerning the ball dropped to the floor in a moving train? Geometrically to me
in the train it dropped in a straight line...but but but..

                                From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 6:22 PM

                                From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:22 PM

                                Philip,

                                "Allen opens up a rebuttal with, "Synchronous
means more then one...OK "

                                 No Allen  it does not mean more than one..
HERE IS THE GENERALLY ACCEPTED MEANING".....

                                Phil.....you can't have a simoltanious anything
with just one of them..!?

                                Allen, Oh!  now I get what you were trying to
say, but please don't say sorry for getting it wrong..  You said "synchronous"
means more than one..     I said it doesn't mean that at all ... two or many is
more than one..  I don't recall a single word for that meaning..  But you can
see the difficulty in English expression you present. Even this is out of this
world for sense..  "you can't have a simoltanious anything with just one of
them..!? "

                                Perhaps you may now understand my reasons, when
I referred to English as being essential for science...  Philip.