[geocentrism] Re: Atoms & Electrons

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 13:31:31 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
Not sure about electron microscopes being able to see atoms. I thought this
wouldn't work for the same reason that light microscopes can't see molecules.
Please don't press me for an explanation -- I'm on very shaky ground here.
Proton/neutron did sound an alarm if nothing else from the position of mass but
I thought it might just be my ignorance. Proton/electron being a neutron I had
not heard previously. The masses and equalised charge sound plausible. Won't
venture further.
I don't question that the various particles are detectable and countable. IBM
wrote -- it is claimed -- "IBM" by depositing individual atoms on a substrate.
I don't question that either. What would it profit them to lie? And such feats
have a habit of cropping up in next year's trendy disposable toys thoughtlessly
and without any sense of wonder, used to fill holes in the ground. We are
surrounded by Philistines Phil ... er ... moving right along! |[:-)
Philip, I don't think I can recall a single instance of your claiming that any
part of science is faked. On the contrary, you seem concerned to preserve what
is known and to seek to incorporate it into your philosophy. That you do so by
what I see as an artifact is the point where we diverge but right up to that
point I have noted many instances where I admire your insight. Keep astonishing
me.
The Bible was written by God? I seem to recall you agreeing with me that it was
not but was written by men who claim to have been guided by God. My suggestion
of rewriting a section of the Bible would contain no blasphemy but rather would
simply contain the caveats you seem to crave in science reporting.
And Pilate's utterance "What is truth?" is about as profound a question as can
be asked.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail