[geocentrism] Re: Atoms & Electrons

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 13:20:24 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M

Well I once saw a 'photo' of the shadow of an atom but a search produced only
348,000 hits (almost none today!) and only the first seemed to be relevant -
http://openweb.tvnews.vanderbilt.edu/1978-10/1978-10-12-NBC-20.html  and it
contains no details. I have no other recollection of this event. (I didn't
check past the first page). But then photos aren't proof are they? All those
photos from the Moon's surface, from the surface of Mars etc -- they're all
fakes aren't they? Why would you place more credence in a single report of the
photographing of an atom? And have you actually seen and critically examined it?

I agree there are a number of models over which there is debate.

Don't tell me you took my last comment at face value Philip. There were no
smilies or strings of exclamation marks I know but gee ...
Now this 'theory stated as fact' thing. One day I'll take a section of the
Bible and rewrite it in the manner you (and others) suggest that science should
be reported.

Paul D