[geocentrism] Astro physics

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:57:59 +0100

Dear Neville,
At one of our church meetings today  which is for people over 50, we have a new
member who was an astro-physicist. She is a Christian Asian lady and speaks of
God's wonderful creation. I didn't get a chance to have a conversation with her
but I thought I would asked her if she would care to read your paper on
geosynchronus satellites or do have something else that I could give her to
read? I shall see her again next Tuesday. I may also give her GWW to look at.
Depending on her response I may ask her if she would like to subscribe to the
forum. What do you think?

Jack Lewis
www.classiccarartist.co.uk