[geocentrism] Re: Anti-Christ

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 01:19:16 +0100

Well, that would certainly help explain why the pope not only wears a skull
cap, but the Ephod of a Jewish High Priest
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/Nambocttr/ephod.jpg

Note the way the "Cross" has even less effort to disguise its origins as the
scared "T" of the Sun god Tammuz who the Jewish women used to weep over.

Pete Charlton