[geocentrism] Another MS fallacy .....besides relativity

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:12:09 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings several -- especially Robert B

Interesting concept. Haven't had time to read much as I'm pre-occupied at the
moment with another matter. I did do the usual Googling thing however, and
didn't find too much support for this hypothesis, especially seeing that it is
more than 20 years since it was floated.

This site -- http://doernenburg.alien.de/alternativ/pyramide/pyr17_e.php --
gives a reasonable criticism I think.  Of particular interest are the photos of
typical core characteristics of pyramids of the era in question. You'll note
that the tenth of a millimetre accuracy is not shown and the blocks are
essentially of different shapes -- not cast from the same mould obviously.

If you are interested in excellent masonry (including large blocks) have a look
at these two addresses --
http://www.brynmawr.edu/Acads/Cities/wld/03080/03080m.html
http://www.brynmawr.edu/Acads/Cities/wld/03090/03090m.html
This is *real* accuracy. I believe these joints are water-tight, they are dry
ie without mortar, and the stones are granite, -- not capable of being created
by any "slurry casting" methods.  Some of these are also *very* large. This is
just another one of those mysteries -- we don't know how they did it, but this
does not nean that God did it or aliens did it or it was done with magic or
psychic powers. I suggest the Egyptian phenomenon is of similar kind.

I do marvel at your credulity. You seem always to be poised like a compressed
spring waiting to pounce on MS (not the charity I support [Chuckle]) on the
most sparse and flimsiest of evidence. Has no one ever remarked upon this to
you? Man is intelligent and ingenious. Given sufficient motivation, he can
achieve amazing feats, at which I marvel, even with quite primitive technology.
This ingenuity and intelligence eventually produces a sophisticated technology.
I do wish you could join me on this mountain top.