[geocentrism] Re: An off subject subject.

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:38:21 -0400

Dr Neville,
You are right, I wasn't accurate with the Moon's angular motion.  The real
(average HC) angular motion for a 24 hrs period is: 13.1 degrees (360/655.72
hrs X 24 hrs).  The real (average GC) angular motion for 24 hrs is 347 degrees.
 I forgot my source for the estimate of 12 hrs extension of daylight.  I also
misphrased the point I wanted to demonstrate:
Josuah needed more time of daylight; He was inspired by God to stop the Moon.
So why stop the Moon also ??? Stopping the Sun only would be sufficient in GC.
In HC it makes even less sense since the Moon hardly moves compare to in GC.
Hope you can understand my point,
Marc