[geocentrism] Re: Allens logic.

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:48:59 -0700 (PDT)

In dfecene of Aleln's wtirtnig, wilhe it is a ltlite dfcuilit, it can
crtianelny be raed and udnretoosd wtih a ltilte eofrft. ;-)

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Thanks Jack,
  The biggest problem is this is a government computer. I can't install on this
workstation when and what I want to..firewall thingy....... and I don't use
outlook express for my email post either....sorry. I'll try to make my post
easy as pie :-)

  Allen

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Dear Allen,
  Because I don't have 'MS Office' I don't get the use of their spell checker
that works on Outlook Express. The fact that you don't either I assume means
you don't use 'MS Word', is that correct? I have just found this one and it
appears to be free! http://www.dynawares.com/spell.htm
  and it is for MS Word if you have it. However your problem is the same
problem I had - no spell checker for Outlook Express. Try Googling 'free
outlook express spell checker' and see what comes up. I had to buy one called
'ABC Spell for Outlook Express'
http://email.about.com/od/outlookexpressaddons/gr/abcspell_for_oe.htm