[geocentrism] Re: Aether effects

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:33:34 -0700 (PDT)

Me in blue
  Planets, stars, the Sun and the Moon are all moving not only with but through
the aether, yet the movements of the heavens are like clockwork. There is no
slowing down of these objects.

  I think you you looking at this backwards...If you take a steel rod and force
it through a orange you can do that........ but if every thing observed were
equivalent to pushing a rod through a orange then there would be no way to
distinguish this from anything else because that is/ would be the normal
resistance to all mechanics observed. We could theorize about what the orange
is made of and what the nature of the force we are using is but at the end of
the day it would just be normal with no metric by which to evaluate that force
. Now take that rod and put it in a drill and cause it to spin it will go
through the orange a little more readily..only now do we a point of reference
from which to establish any meaningful measure of the force required in our
everyday mechanical exercise. You can measure the natural resistance because
you would have nothing to measure its against however in the DePalumer and
Aspden motor we can see that the addtiona of spin makes pathways
 though the aether and can be explained/ correlate to at least some ordinary
fluid /hydro-dynamic process.....Take a spinning rod place it in a liquid and
spin at high velocity then disconnect the rod such that the rod free
floats,,now the rod will eventually come to a standstill but there is still a
vortex of water that won?t have enough force to spin the rod but will enable
less force to be use to get the rod spinning again...this is experimentally
reproducible and easily understood..now as for the Moon and stars they are
travailing with the aether why would there be any resistance to the aether such
that it would cause them to slow down or act like anything other then Clock
work ? If a fluid is spinning or in motion a object will travel with it now
some objects are smaller and denser while others are more massive but just as
in the case of any river if you observe all objects in it do not travel at the
same speed but neither do they all come to a stop because of the
 resistance to the water...I think you are looking at it backwards.. The
resistance is there for sure but what you measure is something that causes less
resistance such as a spinning object in the river not some resistance to the
river that will eventually cause the objects to come to a stop or slow
down....the currents and wave forms in the river have far more force in them
then the water in a stagnate pond...There is resistance in both the river water
and pond water but the resistance can really only be observed and measured in
terms of change in motion within the river or pond because tho objects in it
are travailing with it. The only resistance that can be measured is the
observed fact that some objects do move faster then others Moon sun stars..
.......However, even in a pond that is perfectly still a small boat will drift
almost indefinitely if pushed until such time as some wave form created by its
relative movement to the edge of the pond or some other object in the
 pond reflects back to eventually cause it to stop but the waves created by
also allow it to resume with less force the initial force needed ..There is
nothing new or different here......GRAVITY pushing waves!

  Furthermore, when I was associated with firing powerful lasers directly up
through the atmosphere, I noticed no such tendency of light to deviate from its
initial direction (other than random refraction of course).

  As for lasers they are disturbed in a measurable e-w direction way just as
laser light is disturbed in a measurable way via a flowing river ( you can
detect the direction of the river)but the direction of the beam itself is not
altered if it originates in the water just as the direction of a beam is not
altered in the aether.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  My response in red :

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     (N)then why do celestial
objects that move through the aether not slow down?

  (A)They do

  1.The viscosity is demonstrated in and can be measured in the following
experiments
  A.DePalma spinning ball drop/ spinning gyro drop GWW CH12 ,Pg 861  equiv
force diference is  .33%

  Planets, stars, the Sun and the Moon are all moving not only with but through
the aether, yet the movements of the heavens are like clockwork. There is no
slowing down of these objects.

  Furthermore, when I was associated with firing powerful lasers directly up
through the atmosphere, I noticed no such tendency of light to deviate from its
initial direction (other than random refraction of course).

now.