[geocentrism] Aether drift

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 14:41:15 -0800

Robert,

On p.213, Chapter 6 of GWW, you point out that latitude and altitude are important to the experiments of MM, MG, DM, GS and others.

What was the latitude for the 4 km/s (average) aether drift?

Am I right in thinking that this drift was W->E?

For the aether to revolve in one sidereal day, it's speed at the equator would be 0.464 km/s, which is more than 8.6 x slower than measured and more like 10 x slower when latitude is taken into account. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.