[geocentrism] Re: Aether compression

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:53:39 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:29:52 -0700 (PDT)

ME IN BLUE

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 -----Original Message-----
From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

There is a need for a demonstratable force capable of producing the distribution of matter in the universe (they are still in motion)

Are you advocating a naturalistic cause for this "distribution"?
The "Naturalistic" causes that God has put in place is the point of discovery...... Scripture only tells us that the worlds are keep by his word it dose not state how he does not accomplish that .. and How he does accomplish that is the whole point of any discovery.....If we just chalk it all and everything up to GOD's word then there is no point to any mechanical explanation whatsoever because it is all by his word.......Therefore, in that and this (our/ Geocentric) context any naturalistic explanations are in fact just specific descriptions of supernatural creation.

...and a force that can account for Gravity effects... A force that cannot be directly detected itself and acts asymmetrically..( and I would argue account for a Grav feild stronger in the past)... A vibration in a Aether of plank density could do all those things and the things observed and would travel at something on the order of 10-44 secs

You have quoted a time, not a velocity
OK....v=t*d which is 10-44 secs across a ~15 billion light year universe....

No. v = d/t

But anyway, where do you get this exceeding small time interval from?

Neville.

.....far far faster then light regardless of any other criteria you choose to use or omit........... so that issue may be moot...

I don't moot so.

Neville.

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you (or anyone else for that matter) see a need for anything traveling faster than light?

Neville

Listen & Record Music from Internet Radio - Get Free Radio & MP3 Player & Recorder
Learn more at www.inbox.com/radio