[geocentrism] Re: Aether compression

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:50:20 +1000

"Experimental Examination of the Gravitational Inverse Square Law.
Martin I found the article from nature on line, but I did not buy it, having
more urgent work at the moment..  Nature has a big archive.

I am amazed that any science work can be done using real books in todays
world..Just not enough time. When I go to my books I miss the "search a word "
feature. I much prefer the web, where I can speedily find the required
information.

The main problem is of course, that modern science is so full of itself, the
real basic stuff of old is no longer valued sufficiently to retain it.  (the
religion of ) Science is doing in the secular world what the harlot of Rome
(the prostituted catholic church) is doing in the spiritual . Putting all the
traditional stuff on a bonfire and burning it.

Some of us are preserving vestiges of the truth by scanning and putting paper
on to the net, but that will all go with the flick of a switch when the Master
Race decides to pull the plug which I think is not so far away..  .

We must keep our books in safe havens, that God may preserve what he deems
necessary for mans survival in the new world.