[geocentrism] Re: Aether compression

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:30:57 -0700 (PDT)

1. The point I was making is that regardless of all the possible reasons, in
all the various models, vibrations can in a medium of plank density travel
nearly instantaneous. The figure and reasons for it, of 10-44 seconds, is given
on page 126 geocentric primer there is a pdf version of it available on the web
1.4 MB if someone does not have it...... Therefore, the theoretical necessity
to travel instantaneous could just be secondary issue to the fact that
vibrations could and would in that kind of environment. Therefore, I don?t see
that it must be a primary issue one way or the other at this point..

  2.I would suggest that the Aether need not compress itself only the wave
forms that travel directly in the aether just as the waves in the ocean
converged/ compress to take relatively small say 5meter waves converge and
create monster 30 meter waves this is fully documented and verified ..secondly
as ripples (waves) will begin to compress against a object in a pond so to I
believe the ripples(waves) in the aether do against mass and creates the local
effect of gravity akin to surface tension (it is a very small almost
unperceivable effect in the macro universe) ..I argue that amount of wave
compression will determine the strength of gravity at a given distance for a
object of a given size/mass.. Size being a primary factor..

  3. When we discussed the tides earlier i think the argument can be made that
there is no logical way to ascribe the creation of those tides to the moon
directly only circumstantially ..1. the timing does not correspond exactly only
coincidentally 2. The Alias effect demonstrates a push effect not pull but the
tides lag not precede the moon..that?s a big problem in and of itself 3. If the
gravitational "force" of the moon were lifting all those metric tons of water
then geo sats and everything else in orbit should be greatly disturbed as the
moon passes over them( even if elliptical around the earth) ..do the calc
figures for the "force" required to lift one cubic meter of seawater 1 meter(
now multiply by the cubic meters lifted)..if the moon is actually lifting it
then should be obviously capable of being measured directly not just
coincidentally .......but the only thing that can even be directly measured is
the Alias effect ..The moon has nothing to do with the tides
 directly it?s position is at best a secondary variable that affects the
primary which is the "force" that is causing the tides...I argue ... Gravity
waves in the aether themselves as the universe and sun/ moon orbit the earth
squeezing ..with a squeezing effect there would be no other measurable "force"
above and beyond what i weigh on a scale ...Therfore there is no addional grav
force with the force to lift all that seawater in play in the tides,, it cant
be if it were it would be obviously measurable ....Hoever, the tides are just a
result of squeezing water around the earth not adding additional "force"
pulling on anything......What be observed in reality is NO measurable increase
or decrease in Gravity (except the small fluctuation of the Alias effect for
other reasons i have already given) but rather a tide that can only logical be
explained in a reproducible way via squeezing not adding or subtracting any
additional "grav force"...these facts are independent of
 whether or not you subscribe to AVGM or not...I only argue that it is best fit
for the observations and a demonstratable effect.......... That is why the moon
could not be directly responsible for creating a bulge called tides in any
PERIOD!

  4. I think the problem needs to be worked at this point from the large
general scale and work backwards to the small scale simply because to date at
this point all efforts have been to focus on the small scale grav as a result
Newton?s apple fails and now they need DM &DE to explain the large scale
clustering and at that, they don?t even have a clue about the nature of the
large scale structure other then to evoke some vague "condensation" after the
BB ...I argue the whole thing can be modeled and explained via vibrations in a
aether medium causing large scale structure just as on the sound
board(macro)...but also a microscopic effects akin to surface tension locally..
The two fields originate from the same thing but are  somewhat independent for
sure the local grav effects do not determine the large scale structure even
though they are essentially the same force/ (vibrations) just seen at different
scales.....This is MS greatest failing in Grav modeling in my
 opinion......not that it is worth much.... :)

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:      The point I'm trying to convey to
the group is that superluminal velocities can be achieved via compression of
the aether.

        Tom Van Flandern has a superluminal need, as does Eddington and Newton
and LaPlace.
  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
  See http://www.metaresearch.org/cosmology/speed_of_gravity.asp
  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
  Fig 2 should look familiar â?? Tom let us use the diagram and animation in
XXX.
  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
  RB
  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
  Do you (or anyone else for that matter) see a need for anything traveling
faster than light?

Neville,
  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

    Get Free 5GB Online Storage - Safely store your documents, photos and music
online!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/storage to find out more!