[geocentrism] Re: Aether compression

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:59:57 -0700 (PDT)

Yes.. It is a thought in process not a detailed outline yet ...Im talking/
drawing through the thought process in the diagrams...As for Aether compression
the aether would not compress any more then water would compress against a
Styrofoam ball placed in the water with wave action on the Styrofoam ball, the
waves will compress but the water itself does not...It is not the water or the
aether that compresses.  It is the waves that compress and this is a observable
and demostratable effect that takes place in nature i was just watching a
program last night on rouge wave action in the oceans wave forms are documented
to converge and compress in in areas where waves compress that are only 5
meters high and the result is now waves that are 30+ meters ....these effects
have only been fully documented in the last 5-10 years.......in any case there
is no aether compression only wave compression the two are not the same....as
for additional detail i was hopping to generate some
 thought provoking questions so as to fore the issues and "work it out"

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:      Allen,

I know that your ideas are not formulated yet, but your diagram needs a lot
more explanation and labels (in my opinion).