[geocentrism] Re: Acceleration calcsY

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 19:00:37 +1000

1.I was not shouting...the font defaulted .. I'm glad Allen. I run away from
sensitive people when they get rattled. Hurt comes from pride you know.. I
pride myself upon having no feelings of pride. No feelings period..  now down
to work. You sayeth,

......AS for STR and GTR you still don’’t apply GTR or it termonology or
concepts consistently and you are right you "really (dont) know what it
is".......Allen

I havn't used STR and GTR or its termonology in the context of this discussion
at all!
It must be me that cannot write coherently..  Allen you take selections of my
text out of context..  You are missing the theme of my primary objective..  I
try to make single subject simple paragraphs for you. But you read different
meanings into what I say.

I never use the scientific jargon, you call terminology , as regards GTR or STR
. without specifically naming it.  I do not believe in them as part of my level
of physics which is the practical application..   Applied Physics..

When I theorise, I always try to make it obvious  I am dreaming..  How many
times have I conflicted with Paul by declaring that concensus does not make any
theory TRUTH ?

I said, and I highlight it again/

 When I say relativity

 Here is what you missed loud and clear..

relativity   noun [U] FORMAL

the state of being judged in comparison with other things and not by itself.

At the risk of annoying others on this list with another oupouring of
unnecessary circulatory discourse, I will put short comments into your blues
below...Philip.