[geocentrism] Re: Abolish usury

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:22:42 +0100

Allen,
I agree with you in this. The context of 'usury' in Leviticus has nothing to do
with the way Banks operate. This is an example of how Satan works, you take a
Bible passage and then ever-so slightly twist it just enough to make still have
a ring of truth. Lev 25:35-37 is to do with helping a 'brother' who is in
distress and that we should not take advantage of him .

Contrast this with the parable of the talents Mat:25:24-29.