[geocentrism] Re: AGS Quote

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:55:14 +1000

Don't try to twist reality Bernie..I am not calling Anthony a prophet, but just
one of many who are duped by them..   All public revelation ceased with the
Apostles.. Thats according to the Church..  Of course Private revelation can
occur anytime, even on a grand and public scale but it is not binding..  except
in private conscience..

          From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 1:31 AM

          Anthony and I are on constant dialogue..  He follows an American
Prophet who died years ago in a car accident. Br Branham I believe.
          William Marrion Branham (April 6, 1909—December 24, 1965) was a
Christian minister, usually credited with founding the post World War II faith
healing movement.[1] Whilst many Pentecostal Christians welcomed his
evangelistic and healing ministry, and some even considered him to be a
Prophet, a minority have accorded him an even higher status, believing that
"his ministry and teachings were supernaturally vindicated by God."[2] Some
observers refer to this as "Branhamism," however, adherents prefer the name
"Message Believers." He believed Christians needed to return to the original
apostolic faith of the Bible, often referring to Malachi 4:5-6 and Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and for ever.[3]
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_M._Branham   He believes this
was the last prophet to the world..     William did not get as popular as Smith
inventor of the Mormons..

          Beware of false Prophets