[geocentrism] Re: A short synopsis.

  • From: Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:15:40 -0700 (PDT)

Philip take a look at this link you can move the mouse all over the page there
are links everywhere concerning the time line.It's a detailed chronological
chart of the plan from Genesis to Revelation.

http://illuminate10.tripod.com/Bible_Chronology.1.htm

Dan.

Philip <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Zec 14:16 And it shall come to pass, [that] every one that is left of all the
nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to
worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Carl

Oh yes!  The last Pope will move the Holy See to Jerusalem, Rome apparently
being nuked out of existence. He will call himself Peter II. All the Jews and
Muslims and protestants become Catholic. (the feast of tabernacles. will be the
Continuing eternal sacrifice of the Mass, in Latin of course) After this the
people will last a generation, fall again under the reign of the Antichrist,
then Jesus returns in all power, God will destroy the world, and separate the
sheep from the goats........