[geocentrism] Re: A CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:25:12 +1000

This is good... meaning it makes me happy.. OOOOH !  We are not supposed to be
happy here... but to be joyous in taking up the cross and following Him.

So I want to get in there and try to fairly answer what Marshall has said..
And I will cc it to Marshall, as i do not think he is on the list, except by
proxy of Bernie..

My comments below in Navy blue