[geocentrism] Re: 666

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:23:07 -0700 (PDT)

"However does not -2 + 2 = 0."

  You got me! So when we get to 4004 AD, then thats the end of time, because
the amount of time between 4004BC (the creation date) plus 4004AD = zero! All
of time cancels itself out!

  ;-)

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
            I have simply pointed out that when two time periods, that span the
BC/AD divide, can be added together to get the total number of years, if you
are including the beginning of the BC year and the end of the AD year.

  JA

  I agree..  2BC to 2AD  is 4 years. I just wondered why you introduced a
zero..I now realize it is just a mathmatical point to separate a negative and
positive quantity..

  However does not -2 + 2 = 0.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...