[geocentrism] Re: 28 moons corrected & consolidated

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:12:15 -0700 (PDT)

Diagrams attached here as well disregaurd the previous 28 moons
post...............
  I just relized that none of my other post were ever sent except to
me.....pleas read them iin order so as to "get" the train of thought diagrams
2&3 are for the last post i just posted and diagram 1 is thediagram that goes
to post #1....................and i was begining to wonder why the conversation
was all onesided...

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       continued.......This might
be the reason the Grav Field is a exponential decay not a strictly inverse
square relationship.. When any object is relay near the differences are almost
imperceptible while the further away thy get the more noticeable the
difference?.ref attached charts

  I have put my previous post in order below so as to be more coherent....maybe?

  1.MY comments in blue see also attache diagram...Of the 28 moons whose
rotation is experimentally known, only 3 are NOT phase-locked with their orbit
?? that is, like our Moon, the same side faces the primary planet.

  I fully realize this does not prove anything nor does it even explain a whole
lot....It is a very crude and basic description of what could be....The point
is to explore the 3 moons that are not in lock phase ( and tie in some other
stuff)...The idea is basically that due to un-even grav forces acting on the
moon is the cause for the out of lock phase condition (or additional rotation)
.. Where MS claims they are perfectly round, which is just the opposite of the
reason I would give.."

  MS claims the phase-locking resonance occurred during the gas cloud
condensation of the solar system over billions of years, because the moons are
spheroids - not perfect spheres.So the 3 moons not phase-locked must be
perfectly round????. But where??s that experimental proof?"

  ...The difference I suggest is in the way gravity works in MS v AVGM......
The moons that are in lock phase I suggest sould be far more gravitationally
symmetrical..That is to say that the grav forces that are exerted on those
moons (that are in lock phase) do so for the most part very evenly...see
attached diagram....
  //////////////////////////////////////////////////

  2 As it relates to the moons liberation/vibration consider a tether ball it
will stay in "phase lock with you as you swing it around because it is attached
via the tether(gravitation). However it will also jiter bck and forth up and
down but since the jittering is not stronger then the tether it will always
average 0 rotation......I think this is the same basic principle for the
libration....the jiter of the moon due to uneven forces acting on it (perhaps
from the non perfectly symetricaly gravitaional vibration waves interacting
between the bodies) but not strong enough to break the gravitational tether
itself..... .........so say I.....

  ///////////////////////////////////////////////

  3 The main difference between the reality and the example is that inertia is
what keeps the moon from averaging more then 0 rotation ( no force acting on
the body to cause such) where in the tether ball it is the tether itself that
prevents rotation...Gravity being the tether prevents any additional radial
movement in either direction closer or further apart and inertia prevents or
perpetuates the rotational state... but the Libration itself is cyclical as are
all vibrations........ just as in the case of a tire on a car only ceratin
speeds will demonstrate a noticeable out of balance tire and we are microscopic
in scale compared to the moon....... we have to keep in mind that the affects
we observe are for the most part micro in the scheme of things and may just
represent very very very small fluctuations from perfect balance, only
noticeable at our scale and therefore may constitute "no great force of or in
nature"..only secondary almost unperceivable effects( to the
 universe when taken in whole) of a macro mechanical operation....akin to a
Bering going bad on a very large machine at your scale you cannot detect it but
on the micro scale, the machines sensors, can pick up that very small
defect...we could just be looking at problems of scale not significant major
forces at work....

  4 This I would suggest at least in theory might be good reason to start with
the large scale first and work to the smallest effects....verse as MS does
start with Newtons apple the micro scale and work toward large scale structures
...Hence 98% of the universe in MS is Dark matter and Dark Energy becuse
newtons apple is microsopic .......this is my postion ...they are working the
problem from the wrong direction......so say I..........

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg