[geocentrism] Re: 28 moons

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

  continued.......This might be the reason the Grav Field is a exponential
decay not a strictly inverse square relationship.. When any object is relay
near the differences are almost imperceptible while the further away thy get
the more noticeable the difference?.ref attached charts

  I have put my previous post in order below so as to be more coherent....maybe?

  1.MY comments in blue see also attache diagram...Of the 28 moons whose
rotation is experimentally known, only 3 are NOT phase-locked with their orbit
?? that is, like our Moon, the same side faces the primary planet.

  I fully realize this does not prove anything nor does it even explain a whole
lot....It is a very crude and basic description of what could be....The point
is to explore the 3 moons that are not in lock phase ( and tie in some other
stuff)...The idea is basically that due to un-even grav forces acting on the
moon is the cause for the out of lock phase condition (or additional rotation)
.. Where MS claims they are perfectly round, which is just the opposite of the
reason I would give.."

  MS claims the phase-locking resonance occurred during the gas cloud
condensation of the solar system over billions of years, because the moons are
spheroids - not perfect spheres.So the 3 moons not phase-locked must be
perfectly round????. But where??s that experimental proof?"

  2...The difference I suggest is in the way gravity works in MS v AVGM......
The moons that are in lock phase I suggest sould be far more gravitationally
symmetrical..That is to say that the grav forces that are exerted on those
moons (that are in lock phase) do so for the most part very evenly...see
attached diagram....
  //////////////////////////////////////////////////

  3The main difference between the reality and the example is that inertia is
what keeps the moon from averaging more then 0 rotation ( no force acting on
the body to cause such) where in the tether ball it is the tether itself that
prevents rotation...Gravity being the tether prevents any additional radial
movement in either direction closer or further apart and inertia prevents or
perpetuates the rotational state... but the Libration itself is cyclical as are
all vibrations........ just as in the case of a tire on a car only ceratin
speeds will demonstrate a noticeable out of balance tire and we are microscopic
in scale compared to the moon....... we have to keep in mind that the affects
we observe are for the most part micro in the scheme of things and may just
represent very very very small fluctuations from perfect balance, only
noticeable at our scale and therefore may constitute "no great force of or in
nature"..only secondary almost unperceivable effects( to the
 universe when taken in whole) of a macro mechanical operation....akin to a
Bering going bad on a very large machine at your scale you cannot detect it but
on the micro scale, the machines sensors, can pick up that very small
defect...we could just be looking at problems of scale not significant major
forces at work....

  ////////////////////////////////////////////
  4 As it relates to the moons liberation/vibration consider a tether ball it
will stay in "phase lock with you as you swing it around because it is attached
via the tether(gravitation). However it will also jiter bck and forth up and
down but since the jittering is not stronger then the tether it will always
average 0 rotation......I think this is the same basic principle for the
libration....the jiter of the moon due to uneven forces acting on it (perhaps
from the non perfectly symetricaly gravitaional vibration waves interacting
between the bodies) but not strong enough to break the gravitational tether
itself..... .........so say I.....
  ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  5 This I would suggest at least in theory might be good reason to start with
the large scale first and work to the smallest effects....verse as MS does
start with Newtons apple the micro scale and work toward large scale structures
...Hence 98% of the universe in MS is Dark matter and Dark Energy becuse
newtons apple is microsopic .......this is my postion ...they are working the
problem from the wrong direction......so say I..........

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  My Comments in blue...
  Of the 28 moons whose rotation is experimentally known, only 3 are NOT
phase-locked with their orbit ? that is, like our Moon, the same side faces the
primary planet.
  Not only do the periods of rotation and revolution have a Diophantine
(integral) relationship, the integers are all one!
  Two are moons of Jupiter, one of Saturn.

  MS claims the phase-locking resonance occurred during the gas cloud
condensation of the solar system over billions of years, because the moons are
spheroids - not perfect spheres. So the 3 moons not phase-locked must be
perfectly round??. But where?s that experimental proof?

  Anyway, we know that they were created that way and maintained by the aether
.

  Reference: http://www.solarviews.com/eng/data1.htm#orb

  Yea..thats a doozzie...im not sure any model could account for that untill
perhaps you get down to the very fine details or effects and nature of grav &or
vibartional forces...This is to say that i dont think a answerer to this
question could be satisfactorly given at this point in time..The reason is
untill the exact nature of grav was worked out the the only answere one could
give in the short term is as you said God made them and put them that way in
the firmiment ..but it is imortaint not to forget that the mechanics of why or
how they stay that way is still at this point a local and or micro phenomeon in
the macro schem of things  ..but having said that it would be interesting to
see what all that looks like from a earth centered perspective ...we have the
flower pattern for the planets themselfs but what would that look like with the
moons too.......im thinking out loud but in the case of all the moons even the
ones in phase lock they are still in real roation
 relitive to the ARF (earth) i wonder if there is a connection to the planets
orbit of earth and its moons orbital period/ maybe this might be a case of
making the wrong correlations as a result there is no meaningfull understanding
to this phenomena as well........we may have to recalculate all those figures
using the Earth as the reference point rathen then the planitary body itself
before any meaningfull data arise..This in fact may be a golden oortunity for
us.... if we could identify what the right corelations should be in order to
understand this it might be a further "indication" of the GS postion kinda like
the orderly flower pattern ..where taken form another perspective is close but
not as orderly or beutifull as when taken from earth...?  I think at this point
we dont know enough about grav to extrapolate usfull mechanical meaning from
this effect. However, i do think this is probably a case of looking at an
object upside down in a mirror while moving
 backwards.... finding the right perspecitve will be the key to making sense of
all that.....i know this is just some wild speculation but wild speculation is
obviously the best that anyone including MS in any model can do right now....?

  .
Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    I would add this as well.....?it may accurately describe what we see but it
cannot determine the reason for it..and this from
http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Titius-Bode_law       There is no solid
theoretical explanation of the Titius-Bode law, but it is likely a combination
of orbital resonance and shortage of degrees of freedom: any stable planetary
system has a high probability of satisfying a Titius-Bode-type relationship.
Because of this, it has been called a "rule" rather than a "law".
Astrophysicist Alan Boss states that it is just a coincidence. The planetary
science journal Icarus no longer accepts papers attempting to provide
'improved' versions of the law. .   Orbital resonance from major orbiting
bodies creates regions around the Sun that are free of long-term stable orbits.
Results from simulations of planetary formation support the idea that a
randomly chosen stable planetary system will likely statisfy a Titius-Bode law.

  Now when taking the planitary orbits as seen from a central earth the flower
pattern is far more convencing in terms of vibrational effects then in any
newtonian grav framework ...

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Titusâ??Bode law
  my thoughts

  1. is only demonstratable for certain in the teara system wich is local to
and at the center of the universe.... it is posible that the law is only the
realtionship of the bodies cloest to the cneter and not a universal law .
  2. it would depend on the tuning effect that the planitary bodies have in
relation to the frequecy of the grav wave and aether itsef and that is what we
dont have.
  3.I belive in order to answere this question  we would need to know. that as
well as. the location for the sorce of the grav vibration perhiferial or from
the centere
  4.I think there is hope yet but those issues would have to be modled and
extropolated first.....

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Could we have the frequency of the aether from the tides?

Neville.         #yiv575096868 v\:* {}#yiv575096868 o\:* {}#yiv575096868 w\:*
{}#yiv575096868 .shape {}
  Of the 28 moons whose rotation is experimentally known, only 3 are NOT
phase-locked with their orbit ? that is, like our Moon, the same side faces the
primary planet.
  Not only do the periods of rotation and revolution have a Diophantine
(integral) relationship, the integers are all one!
  Two are moons of Jupiter, one of Saturn.

  MS claims the phase-locking resonance occurred during the gas cloud
condensation of the solar system over billions of years, because the moons are
spheroids - not perfect spheres. So the 3 moons not phase-locked must be
perfectly round??. But where?s that experimental proof?

  Anyway, we know that they were created that way and maintained by the aether
.

  Reference: http://www.solarviews.com/eng/data1.htm#orb

  Any ideas, Allen? or anybody?

  Robert B

  On Behalf Of Allen Daves

[...]

        if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
window.yzq_d['OL8QC9G_Rvk-']='&U=129mcf4lu%2fN%3dOL8QC9G_Rvk-%2fC%3d-1%2fD%3dFSRVY%2fB%3d-1';
      if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
window.yzq_d['C78QC9G_Rvk-']='&U=13a14a0mn%2fN%3dC78QC9G_Rvk-%2fC%3d224039.2020109.3495275.1958505%2fD%3dFOOT2%2fB%3d1052425';
      if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
window.yzq_d['DL8QC9G_Rvk-']='&U=126eqtmv6%2fN%3dDL8QC9G_Rvk-%2fC%3d-1%2fD%3dRS%2fB%3d-1';
      if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
window.yzq_d['Db8QC9G_Rvk-']='&U=127v1ulus%2fN%3dDb8QC9G_Rvk-%2fC%3d-2%2fD%3dRS2%2fB%3d-2';

   if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
window.yzq_d['Mb8QC9G_Rvk-']='&U=12889c5gk%2fN%3dMb8QC9G_Rvk-%2fC%3d-2%2fD%3dMSMS%2fB%3d-2';
      if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
window.yzq_d['Fb8QC9G_Rvk-']='&U=127bijg5o%2fN%3dFb8QC9G_Rvk-%2fC%3d-1%2fD%3dSW5%2fB%3d-1';
      if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
window.yzq_d['Fr8QC9G_Rvk-']='&U=12739f409%2fN%3dFr8QC9G_Rvk-%2fC%3d-2%2fD%3dSW6%2fB%3d-2';
      if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
window.yzq_d['Mb8QC9G_Rvk-']='&U=12889c5gk%2fN%3dMb8QC9G_Rvk-%2fC%3d-2%2fD%3dMSMS%2fB%3d-2';
        var oReplyTop =
MenuButton('replytop',Reply_Click,'replymenu',ReplyMenu_Click);   var
oReplyBottom =
MenuButton('replybottom',Reply_Click,'replymenu',ReplyMenu_Click);     var
oForwardTop =
MenuButton('forwardtop',Forward_Click,'forwardmenu',ForwardMenu_Click);   var
oForwardBottom =
MenuButton('forwardbottom',Forward_Click,'forwardmenu',ForwardMenu_Click);
var oMoveTop =
 MenuButton('movetop',Move_Click,'movemenu',DestinationFolder_Click);   var
oMoveBottom =
MenuButton('movebottom',Move_Click,'movemenu',DestinationFolder_Click);
if(window.yzq_p==null)document.write("");
if(window.yzq_p)yzq_p('P=zCw3sNG_Vf0_8bNnRc98gACgGHXxt0aRGcMACNzJ&T=13q8ug3vf%2fX%3d1183914435%2fE%3d150500004%2fR%3dmail%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d1.1%2fW%3dJ%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d1821647929%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3d0655BFD1');
 if(window.yzq_s)yzq_s();

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg