[geocentrism] Re: 2012, electric universe, and orrery

  • From: Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:08:25 -0800 (PST)

2012 date from the Mayan calendar totally unbiblical and of occult origin.

Dan.

Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cheryl and the rest,
The 2012 date is something I've not studied. I have been working on the
Biblical calendar so that I can get the articles written for Neville's
site. In reviewing my postings on this group I'm realizing that I had
more to learn about how the Jewish calendar works concerning when the
intercalary month is added, etc. I am seeing that while the Jewish
calendar is close to the Biblical calendar, it too has been corrupted
over time.

I thought about the geocentric group when I read this article. Has the
electrical nature of the universe been discussed?

http://www.rense.com/general63/scars.htm

Any comments about the orrery on page 142 of Bouw's A Geocentricity
Primer? I moderated our homeschool science fair a few days ago and we
had two moon projects that generated discussion including that of
geocentrism. An orrery would be helpful to me in understanding the
relative movements of the heavenly bodies.

Carl