[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:20:57 +1100

Jack Lewis,

  That was the short answer and trust me there is a long answer too, but
the physical restriction of time does not allow to, and your topic is
not the topic of this thread. I'll address one issue at a time.
  Stating that science is pure fantasy, is insulting me personally
whether you intend to do that or not. That statement also shows a
well-developed ignorance for the real world.
  I would much prefer if the discussions here could remain at a more
sober level. But then, it is not my discussion board.

   Regner Trampedach