[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:35:40 -0800 (PST)

1. You cannot produce a purely translational motion on a spinning body.
  2. The only thing moving with a purely translational orbit is the celestial
axis not every point on the earth, it cannot it is spinning! Every point on
earth does not face the same direction at all times. Only one axis is facing
the celestial axis but there are three axis to any given point. The ecliptic
axis does not lie on the same as the celestial axis.
  2. You claim there are annual trails due to the nightly observer parallax-ing
the celestial axis and that is why there really are annual star trails. You
can?t do that without paralax-ing the ecliptic axis. If parallax is all that is
needed then that condition exist for the ecliptic as well. Simply looking the
other way does not make it disappear. The translational motion of the earth
only applies to the celestial axis not how an observer is oriented to the sun
and yet you claim it does ( no rotation) somehow even though you have agreed it
cannot. Otherwise you have not nor can you explain how a annual motion around
the ecliptic can produce anything.
  3.Rotation is a progressive radial orientation to a common point (axis/sun).
Yet when you are show that one exist every 24 hours of every night, you say it
is not because it is looking at the celestial axis.( In another direction) This
is after you have already agreed that looking the other way has no effect on a
rotation. ..and yet you claim that since you are facing the celestial axis that
no rotation exist or can be seen....You keep using the term rotation way for
one motion but even thought the same conditions exist for the other motion you
claim it is non existent!?

Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Allen,
This assembly of words is not making any sense:
"......but mechanicaly that is not even posible requries
contridictions in terms and defintions to accomplish such feets, as
I have pointed out......"
Please tell me what those mechanical impossibilities are - I see none.
Please tell me what those contradictions are - I see none.
Please do it clearly and briefly - Let's not get back to our old
habits again.

Regner

Quoting Allen Daves :