[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:27:45 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
May I advance a point or two in defence of my position?
As I remarked in another post to Allen D, all the planets, asteroids and moons
of the Solar System have their own unique axes of rotation and their planes of
revolution with their attendant poles. Many of these bodies are observable with
sufficient definition to permit fairly precise numbers to be assigned to these
axes and planes. This permits us to determine what would be the appearance of
the stars and their motions as viewed from the perspective of these various
bodies. The only model which permits all of these views to be accurate
representations of reality is if the stars are stationary.
If however you can demonstrate to me that -- for instance -- our view of the
stars (including nightly star trails), our view of Uranus, Uranus' view of
Earth and Uranus' view of the stars (including nightly star trails) can all
coexist then I'd be obliged to rethink my position.
Paul D