[geocentrism] 11 September approaching

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:13:56 -0800

As we approach 11 September, I get the uneasy feeling that some major false flag is about to be tried.

Bush and Cheney are just itching to drop depleted uranium and spare nuclear devices on Iran, Syria and Lebanon. Clearly not enough innocent people have yet been murdered or maimed.

Billions of dollars have been placed in put options that the markets will lose 30%-50% of their value this month.

In the absence of Saddam Hussein, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad now = the devil.

"Bin Laden" pops up, right on cue.

Berlin arrests "terrorists" planning "major" thingy.

And the date. What nasty and audacious "terrorists" to use the same, or very close by, date. Outrageous.

More emergency legislation required to "protect" us all. More bombs. More oil fields.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com

Prevent accessing dangerous websites - Protect your computer with Free Web Security Guard!
More information at www.inbox.com/wsg