[GeoStL] Re: yvonne… you mail is bouncing and not being delivered

  • From: Nathan Rover <nrover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:45:43 -0500

Not to dig up old news, but I came across this blog post today about
setting up a two step authentication system for your google (gmail)
account. This would in effect make your gmail account hacker proof.
http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2012/04/make-your-email-hacker-proof.html

Might be worth looking into especially if you have an android phone.

--
Cheers,

Nathan Rover

Connect with me: