[GeoStL] would this be illegal

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

-
since we are having a problem with geocaching and nps would it be illegal to
place this letter for the public to read.i am asking cause i will be going to
ozark national riverways the end of this month.i will be camping about 6 miles
from alley springs and they have a bulliten board for the public to post
messages.what better way to embarass them than to show the public what their
tax money isnt paying for.if their is agreement i can and will post this letter
on nps property but only if we agree to it.thanks for the responses pntball

"squeeky wheels alway's get grease"

Subject field