[GeoStL] well this is odd

  • From: "Glenn Nash" <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:46:34 -0500

... and very different. Seems the desktop computer went crazy. firefox is
gone, mail programs, help files, restore files, are all gone. makes the
desktop pretty much useless.. Virus and spybot scans are running and finding
nothing. The reg cleaner found 2000+ errors. The registry looks to be a
mess.

I have shut off internet access off to the desktop, The laptop and phone are
still functional.

It was fine an hour ago, now its boogered up.

very odd. might be time for a reformat. anybody seem my emergency disks?

this has never happened before.

 I might have to go get lunch and think about this one

glenn