[GeoStL] we will take Re: NGR: Game birds

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:12:46 -0700 (PDT)

-
hey jen if you want we have a or several familys of quail in our area.we have
some that live on our property as the field the geocache is placed in is set up
for them.they will be living wild and their is no hunting for them in this
area.you can bring them over here and release them in the field.the cache spot
is a good place as the home will be about 50 feet away.any conservation
department will take them from you.also rember it is illegal to possess
gamebirds either alive or in egg form with out a permit to have them.thanks
pntball
Jen Guyer <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
Does anyone know of anyone who raises game birds? I have four quail chicks
that will need a home soon.

Jen

David Mullins (Rich Mullins' brother) Retreat in St. Louis, MO
For information see:
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/nyisutter/UnFest.html

Subject field

Subject field