[GeoStL] was texas now Best Of Lists

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:04:50 -0500

Or even.. a geographical breakdown that out-of-towners or even other countiers
might not recognize...

Example -- if in far  North County and doing the ones in Bella Fontaine Park
and Spanish and Sunfish Lakes, Chain of Rocks Bridge etc  most people might not
realize that the ones in West Alton and Alton Area would be more doable than
the ones in Florissant or Ferguson...

We ran into this with not knowing some of the newer areas of St. Charles County
(and not being paperless)...

A list of "minitours" of sort..

We could use if ever getting around to South County...

Nancy