[GeoStL] Re: was NCR-HTML Now IMM

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

-
True....Shelter I is a piece of cake,  Shelter II is surely just plain evil and
Shelter III, no comment!   I still can't get anyone to give me any ideas as how
to solve those puzzle caches.  I've worked on them for at least 3 solid weeks.
My brains feel like malt o meal.  I can meet anywhere, so BWAT it's your call.
LuAnn
tklnhl & kyd <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
Being of the unemployed persuasion, it would be easier for us (Kyd and I)
to come to you guys (gals).

I think the goal is Indianapolis and anything with the word "Shelter" in it

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?tx=32bc9333-5e52-4957-b0f6-5a2c8fc7b257&u=IndyMagicMan

or
http://tinyurl.com/pdopf

Also, I should state up front that unless I sometime soon replace the
dog-eaten-orthotic-inserts I don't (can't) do three-mile-all-at-once walks
to find a soggy hunk of log book in a less-than-rubbermaid quality
container. AND no poison ivy without a 55 gallon drum of Tecnu.

Our last week of "school" is this week. After Thursday night, I'm good for
just about anything. Maybe this Friday or next week some time? Swim team
practice is over for Kyd at 10:30 and after that we're good to go.

We could always plan more than one expedition... There's a cache in Peoria
(as well as outlet shopping nearby) that we didn't find and is bugging me...

Nancy