[GeoStL] Re: using a palm pda and cachemate

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:46:49 -0600

-
Glenn,

I use a Toshiba which is Windows based and different from the Palm side.
Someone will jump in and give you the details for getting your GPX files
(cache page info) into your PDA. There are some links out there that goes
through it step by step but I don't have it handy.

Are you aware that you need to create the GPX file using a pocket query from
geocaching.com, and you must be a premium member ($30/yr) to have that
feature? I just wanted to let you know about that.

Rich