[GeoStL] Re: usergroup merchandise

  • From: Robin <freydis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

  If you try their free trial of the deluxe
service, and you still have a store a month
later, they automatically upgrade you to that
level and charge you for the service.

  But, they still have the free version.  And
it's so easy to use that I can even do it, and
have.  There's no reason not to just put the
store up, "design" the products, and let it stay
as a link to the website, essentially a permanent
fixture.  It might even provide some income for
group expenses.

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=chitowngeo

> the folks in Chicago are using the same e-store
> I was planning to use. Go to
> the above link to see how their merchandise
> turned out.
>
> Glenn

> *
> Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
> Mail List & Archive Info.

> Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of
> time thinking about the
> hereafter...
> I go somewhere to get something and then wonder
> what I'm here after.

> **

=====

Robin

Visit my page!  http://freydis.cs.net

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."