[GeoStL] Re: usergroup merchandise

  • From: Robin <freydis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 04:54:13 -0700 (PDT)

  Well, with CafePress, you're limited to the
items they offer.  Also, there's a certain
minimum earnings - if you don't make $10 in six
months, they keep the amount you did earn.  But,
it is unlikely that you'd go six months without
making $10.  I've bought five things from them so
far and have been satisfied or impressed with all
five.

--- GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's amazing they do that for "free". There
> could be a gazillion items with SLAGA on it and
> we'd still make money if we sold 1 or 100. Just
> think, pens and pencils, underwear, shoes,
> socks, SLAGA soft drinks and beer, maybe even
> our own car.

=====

Robin

Visit my page!  http://freydis.cs.net

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."