[GeoStL] Re: upside down and no finds.

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 23:02:48 -0600

-
Sometimes those no finds can trick you into not looking as good as you
should.  The other day I did one that had 3 no finds in a row (including
roelsch).  I gave it a quick look figuring it was not there.  There people
started finding it again.  I'm sure I would have looked much longer if there
had not been 3 no finds right before me.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Subject field