[GeoStL] Re: upside down and no finds.

  • From: "Dru C Reeves" <drur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:32:23 -0600

-
If you go to a leadership course in the Army, they will instruct you to
write no higher than a sixth grade level. No, it is not that we are not
smart in the military; it is just a level that almost all adults can follow
directions on. Remember your lowest common denominator and a group is only
as strong as its weakest link.

Dru

PS Remember your P's also. Prior Planning Prevents P*** (insert another name
for urine) Poor Performance.