[GeoStL] Re: unknown geocache found in woods, please indentify

  • From: Glenn Nash <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:14:59 -0600

-
HT#08-Tour of Babler  is or was about 325 feet from that spot in
Babler state  park. i cant remember anything else that was any closer
than that.
the nearest full cache was about .13 miles away and was Daddy Daughter
Day  by mtnpedaler1022 (GC1C0JG).  Nothing else shows up as closer.

It may be something from another listing service or perhaps a letterbox.

glenn
On Nov 20, 2008, at 5:07 PM, thejones crew wrote:

> -
> Dang...missing my eggplant from down in Farmington "is that an
> eggplant I smell", but don't think it would have made its way all
> the way up there.
>
> Arlene ( JonesCrew)> Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:00:59 -0800> From:
> gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx

> [GeoStL] unknown geocache found in woods, please indentify> To:
> geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > -> whe were in olendorf park going from please don't fence me in
> headed towards doll head and accidentely found an unknown geocache.
> it had no gc number or cache name but it was a purple eggplant
> container with 8 puzzel pieces that formed a circle. the info on it
> was N .819 and W .617. what cache is this from. i think it is an old
> piece but not sure,any help is wanted to identify it. if it is old
> then i could approxamate area as to where the cache is located.
> thanks pntball and crew> > > > > >

Your friendly Missouri Geocache Review team,
Glenn (*gln) & Reviewer of the Cache (RotC)