[GeoStL] Re: unknown geocache found in woods, please indentify

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:07:45 -0600

-
Dang...missing my eggplant from down in Farmington "is that an eggplant I
smell", but don't think it would have made its way all the way up there.

Arlene ( JonesCrew)> Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:00:59 -0800> From:
gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] unknown geocache found in woods, please
indentify> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > -> whe were in olendorf park going
from please don't fence me in headed towards doll head and accidentely found an
unknown geocache. it had no gc number or cache name but it was a purple
eggplant container with 8 puzzel pieces that formed a circle. the info on it
was N .819 and W .617. what cache is this from. i think it is an old piece but
not sure,any help is wanted to identify it. if it is old then i could
approxamate area as to where the cache is located. thanks pntball and crew> > >
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw> Missouri land use policies -->
www.MoCache.net> Mogeo forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php> "NGR LIST"
--> //www.freelists.org/list/mga