[GeoStL] Re: today's group hunt

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:54:05 -0600

-
A hunt that's friendly to minicachers would also be friendly to me, 'cause
my hubby and I are planning to go out new Year's Eve style on Thursday night
and I will certainly be tired.  What area are you in?  I've done most of the
easy St. Charles county caches.  There are still a lot in various parts of
St. Louis county that I haven't done.  My sister has mini-cachers who might
want to tag along in that case.  A relatively short day of caching would
suit me just fine, too.

Also, on Wednesday I'm thinking of hitting Cuivre River State park.  There
are only two caches there, I think.  I'm going as much for the hiking as the
caching.  I'll make a separate post for that one when I get my plans
together.

Susan

Sara wrote:

I was talking about doing something New Years Eve but haven't decided what
exactly(I'm open to suggestions).  I need to do something mini-cacher
friendly and would need to be done by 430/500 because I have to be in
O'fallon by 600 for my mini-cacher's birthday dinner at my mother's house.

Subject field