[GeoStL] todays groundspeak updaates

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 16:41:48 -0600

-
"Today's update contains only two fixes, but one in particular should please a great many of you.

   * Garmin Send to GPS now allows transfer of waypoints when two or
     more units are connected
   * Pocket Query generator overhauled to fix numerous problems when
     including/excluding attributes

That second bug was quite a bear to fix, but I believe we have it sorted now. Please try it out and let us know what you think.

More to come..."