[GeoStL] Re: tiger day, D&D

  • From: GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Chris Binder <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:23:08 +0000 (GMT)

Need internet access when you travel? See our new
Net2Roam service at http://web2mail.com/n2r.php?1

Shoot, dont feel badly. I realize that folks have all sorts of plans that they
cant get out of. Heck, I have to work so I cant get there either BUT I am sure
that there are lots of folks not doing anything and just gonna be bumming
around anyway, so why not help out? It is a constant problem, plenty of folks
and no helpers. Everybody cant make it to everything, that is just impossible
and unrealistic but shoot,  out of 180+ folks 'da Bear has... what 3 or so
interested cachers? Good golly, there were 50 or so folks at the picnic... so
there ARE folks around that know how to do this kind of thing.  This is the
very frustrating part of running and event.

glenn

> -
> Ok...I have to say something about that message. I'm really sorry I couldn't
> participate. I'm hosting a end-of-the-year party with my friends starting in
> the late afternoon. I gotta get ready, I gotta go get food, and otherwise
> get everything ready for this party that will end around 1am. I feel really
> bad that I couldn't help you all and I look forward to helping out SLAGA in
> the future. Shoot, I really feel bad about this.
>
> Signed,
> Chris

> Subject field

Subject field