[GeoStL] Re: tick removal

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:14:24 -0500

Ok, I guess I'll volunteer to get an order together from Jeffers.  If everyone
is agreeable and can wait until the summer picnic to get them, I'm planning to
attend and could get them to you then.   Since the email list has been known to
play tricks and to make it easier to keep them straight, email me directly at
showme69 at  yhti dot net.

Gale