[GeoStL] Re: thunder

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:46:20 -0500

Well, just got back from the "Tour of Old St. Peters". I will have to spend
more time mapping this one out! I found lots of neat parks, a couple of
produce stands, some cool cache hiding spots, but no tank.

Robin-I think I might have to take you up on your GPS offer!

Jen

"To commit our children to the care of irreligious people is to commit lambs
to the superintendency of wolves." -- Timothy Dwight, President of Yale
1795-1817

Jen
http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/nyisutter
St. Louis BookCrossing Chapter