[GeoStL] thoughts 2, why are we here....

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 20:20:41 -0600

Identity, being part of a community

Members of a community can identify each other and build relationships.

Although our members can be anonymous, they cannot be unknown. It must be possible for other members and the facilitators of the community to identify someone as the source of a series of items or actions. A persistent identity is the cornerstone to building other key community principles such as trust, reputation, and history.

Ahhh, community principles...

~~~~~~~~ Glenn St. Louis, Mo