[GeoStL] this is off the subject of a locked cache but....

  • From: SwordMasster@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 04:09:47 EST

Hi,

    Lord Cronos King of the Titans here, with a happy good luck & if you
happen to need a team I am desprately trying to fill my fourth spot... due to
an
unforseen sickness they will be unable to attend this event & i need a cacher
who is not afraid to join me in the winners circle (( no i am not over
confident at all )) just kidding would be nice tho... anywho if you would like
to meet
& make new freinds & be apart of a team that works together, Give ME a e-mail
& we will get you on... remember tho registration is soon to be over so get
to me soon.

Team capitan
Lord Cronos King of the Titans
Aka