[STL Geocaching] Re: things to do.. late start

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:43:48 -0600

Butch says he may be in the Ozarks today, placing some new caches!

I'll probably be at home Sat. and Sun., trying to keeping my
internet skills honed.

I may place a yard cache, where the first stage is you have to rake
up any leaves in my yard to get the first clue, then lay down some
lime with the lawn tractor to get the second clue.  The final cache
is located somewhere in my kitchen and consists of a sandwich,
chips and a soda.